Well I am trying to finish this poor quilt. I started to do a little of piecing together and found that at the end of this strip I was out of room and off balance. Grrrrrrrr Well that is what you get when you do not pay enough of attention to what your measurements are. I found out that the one panel was off and the strips that I put in between were a whole inch and a half wider than all the others, Then I measured the two different rulers that I was using and found that they are inaccurate. Ppppttttffff now I have to rip out the rows I just did and start all over on the one row. Good thing that I did not get to far before I realized it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts