Breakfast at the Pacific Street Cafe

Our children took us to breakfast this morning at the Pacific Street Cafe in Roseville. It was a very pleasing morning. There is nothing like the best company with great food and atmosphere. It was the first time we have been out all together since our daughter passed. It was different with out her, I guess there will be many times that I will have to do things like this.
I met a woman who lost her child, he was thirty when he passed. She told me that the pain and sorrow does not go away but it gets to the point that you can go on each day in a easier way. Right now I am still concentrating on getting up each day.
But today was really nice we had Cassandra with us and she is always a lot of fun to be around. She is one of those people that you want to be around because she is always laughing and having fun. She always has great ideas and pretty much knows everything. I am really happy that we have her in our life she is very sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts